Sunday, August 1, 2010

of knowing when

If somehow you could find out when you were going to die, would you like to know or would you just let it be and leave it as death's li'l treasure to find you.
I think i would like to know, even though some might say if i knew, I'd be dreading the day, and feverishly counting down the days till the chest pump gives out.
But i guess i'll put that aside, and make the remaining days whether many or few, count.
Just live like you were dying, i guess.
I'll go jump the highest bungee jump in the world, i forgot where exactly it is, but i remember seeing it on an episode of the amazing race, hmmm, speaking of the amazing race, maybe i'll put out the best audition tape for the amazing race asia, and win the race itself.
I suppose knowing when you're gonna "blah" sorta makes you invincible in some way, like you're unbeatable, no one can take you down, Grrrr...!
I'll show a loved one lotsa love, more than what i have shown her, ever. Show her the side of me that has cared for her all these years, but a side she has never actually seen in the open, thanks to me bein awfully *blush* to show it....
Pinch my mom's cheeks real good!!! hehe!
Just live out loud, but depends on when exactly my expiry date comes along la, if its soon then mesti la tekan minyak enjoy kuat-kuat, but if its still a long way to go then i guess enjoy kuat-kuat anyway, but in a gradual manner.
Assuming its a long way off, then i guess, i'll do that bucket list sorta thingy,
get a vespa, a dark green one, a mini cooper the old school model in blood red, a nice li'l 2 storey terrace house, with a nice lawn with carpet grass with a big shady mango tree and them old cast iron swings people usually have, love those! Can put out a blanket on the lawn at night at watch the stars or laze on a deck chair in the evenings under the mango tree.
Well along with the house, even though in some way it would be fun to live alone, but i guess sharing that lovely home with a lovely wifey would be the cherry on the cake.
But if i were to die before me wifey does, then i'd be *sobs* heart broken, knowing i'll be leaving her behind all alone. *waaahhh!*  :(
I'd suddenly be the most insane footy player, amongst friends that is, cos i'd be fearless mate!! Tackles would be crisp, clean and hard!
We're "supposed" to live each day like it was our last, but unless you know its your last, very few people actually do. I think it would change the monotony of my day to day living.
 I'll smoke weed at leaaaaaaaaast once and maybe twice if its really as good as its hyped up to be.  :P

No comments: