Wednesday, August 11, 2010

of the keropok!

My new sem is about to start, and registration was yesterday.
A course mate of mine from Terengganu was kind enough to get me this!!!!!

Keropok Lekor!!!!! No its not made from baby meat...







Plus he gave me some "Terengganu Sambal" which he packed in a peanut butter jar for me, he let me have sniff at it, and I got so high, I flew past cloud 9, cloud 69 and even cloud 99, ok that was pure babble, so ya back to the sambal, celup the keropok with it and makan, crispy outside soft and chewy inside,
Pedas Bin Sedap...!!!


very different from the keropok lekor the mak cik used to sell in school, school's one kinda tough to bite off a piece and chew, this one no prob.
Now you see 4 packs in the picture right? Well at this moment, only 3 pack tinggal, 1 pack i telan de.....
Its all the packs, all mine...mine,mine,mine!
*gobble,gobble,gobble!!*

I suppose its like my next addition to me list of Trashpan's Comfort Foooods!
the usuals are Ice cream, chocs, gummy bears etc, etc... and Keropok lekor...wheee.....




Ps: Kongratulasi to my dear couzzy, Kabi Bear!
       The man got an intern spot with 8TV !
        Go forth me young padawan, may the TV be with youu...
      Sit vis nobiscum.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG KEROPOK LEKOR!!!!

ARGH!

reublim said...

This reminds me of the very good lekor i ate in Johor. Crispy outside and soft chewy inside, pure heaven. Unlike the one at school which was like eating rubber...