Thursday, August 5, 2010

of being unforgiven

Once more you've tried to talk me into giving up on you, I really am sorry for making you feel unsafe being around me. But why me, why'd I fall for you so much, and you have no wanting to give us any chance at all, will you always be attracted to guys who break your heart, who put their computer games ahead of you, maybe its time you put aside your sense of attraction to those kinds, not that I'm questioning your taste, but maybe that attraction is blinding you from seeing one who really does want to be with you for real, who will never want to break your heart. Look past this brown un-attractive face... You say, there was never any feelings on your part to begin with, maybe its because you strictly never allowed your heart any when it came to me. You seem to hold on to your heart so tightly when it comes to me i feel.
If I were to be with you, I'd wanna grow old and grey with you, even as i gaze at your wrinkly aged face, I'd still see the beautiful you that I fell for all those years ago.
Please don't leave me unforgiven as i am now.
You feel I'm not emotionally stable enough for you. Well improving my self in that sense for you, just to make you feel secure around me would be a task I'd gladly do if only you gave the chance to do so.
Better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all, right?
I've never loved at all as compared to you, you're a veteran, I'm the newbie, so of course if you left me I'd be hurt but so will you i suppose, then again you're better equipped and experienced to handle the hurt, who wouldn't feel hurt if they parted with a loved one, but at least if we tried everything to make it work, and in the end if it didn't moving on is what I'd rightfully do, not mope around for losing you, but it would still hurt some way.
Doesn't me feeling this for so long and for the same unwavering manner count for something at all, that in the future you can count on my sense of loyalty.
 Maybe it's also because your parents would be totally against it, the reason it being the colour of my skin.
Well my mum once told me no to trust chinese girl's as your girlfriend, they'll only be after you money. C'mon, not every one of them could possibly be like that, well, I found 1 at least that's lively, full of ambition for her life ahead, independent, could make a life of her own as well without the help of anyone else, has all the potential of a loving person, who's a real sweet banana! She may say she's a lazy ass but doesn't everyone have some lazy ass-ness in them as well, she may say she's not the kinda girl she would date if she were a guy, but that's why she's the girl, so that a guy with proper sense WILL date her and love her good and proper, and give her the security, love and harmony of a long lasting relationship.
Anything that's worth having, just like this now, is always worth fighting for what i believe.
If Thomas Edison listened to those people who told him to give up whenever he messed up on his invention of the light bulb, we'd be living the nights by candle light till today, ok well maybe someone else much later on would've invented it as well, but still, he believed he could do it, he needed to do it, he wanted to do it.
I do too.
I'm not asking for you to develop or feel anything overnight, I'm just stating my case as strongly as possible, I may seem like a total long shot in your mind, but long shots do pay off you know.
I need to believe, you taught me to feel, ok you must be wondering "Huh? I taught you to feel?", before falling for you, i never felt much for anything, i did feel some good amounts of joy in early childhood, nut later on I just became numb to everything, a dad who irreparably  messed things up big time, and mum and sis which I barely connect with at all.
You made me feel again, just by being yourself.
I believe I can win your heart, or I'll die trying...

Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.

The greater man is not the man who can seduce a million women in his lifetime, but the man who can hold onto ONE forever.

The Best things in life are worth waiting for... fighting for... believing in... and just never letting go of!..

No comments: