Tuesday, February 9, 2010

of some old stuff..

Well using the computer in college now, since classmates kelentong me bout doin assignment. So just thought of poking away on the keyboard, which works perfectly as opposed to the one at home.
So ya, really happy for Malaysia in the SEA games, for football especially.. They beat vietnam in the final to end a bazillion year(20 years to be exact) wait for a major win in any competition. I always kept the faith and supported them all through the time eventhough they've let us down many times before, but i guess the wait was worth it. Ok fine, it was an own goal by vietnam, but damn, they played like tomorrow was their last day on earth. The last time Malaysia won the gold in the SEA games was in 1989 in Kuala Lumpur, in which they beat singapore 3-1!! (yeah, in yo face kiasu fuckfaces!!)  Hats off to K. Rajagopal on his job extermely well done, Respect!  A total of eight coaches have taken charge of the national team for the last nine SEA Games (1991-2007) and none found success, including Frenchman Claude Le Roy, a former coach of the Cameroon World Cup team. So yeah, India boleh! Haha! It took and old Macha to do the job in the end.





Then my movie outing for Sherlock Holmes was a funny one for me, well the movie was funny as hell, and i became a father that night. Wait la dont go running around screaming your throats out saying I fathered a child, no no i did not. Some li'l kid sitting two rows in front of me didn't want to sit with her dad and mum so she wandered about the cinema and luckily did not disturb anyone else but me, well she didnt exactly disturb me, she mistook me for her 'papa'....twice!!
She came padding down the steps and held my hand saying, 'Jom papa balik' I told her her 'papa' was in front, she realising her mistake and ran to daddy, but daddy and mommy still want to see Sherlock do his thing on the big screen and so daughter dearest went for another walk about, till again she held my hand saying, 'Mai la papa, mai kite balik, Ana nak balik'. A lil weirded out this time for her repeat mistake in confusing her dad and me i told her softly again her papa di depan, she scampered to papa again..and this time papa took anak tersayang home halfway through the movie. Papa and me did not look anything alike anyway, so how did she mistaken me for her papa, oh well its just a kid anyway, so no worries there, it would've been a whole different story if it had been a teenage kid mistaking me for their dad, that would deserve a slap alright if it happened twice that is, but if it was a pretty gal....well then....come sit on daddy's lap, your most welcome to do so, hehehe...

Found a pair of nike boots, tried playing with them and ended up with painful big toes at the end, just a lil too small for me i guess, going to give them away, so look out yi min or anyone with small feet, you could just be on the receiving end on a pair of boots in pretty good condition. So be nice, bribe me if you want then you can have them, haha!

Stayed over at my cousins house over the past weekend, had some fun shit go on there and some fun but unfortunate shit happen too. Well cousin was chilling in bed with another friend named rob, then cousin decided to mess with rob and started to kononnya 'rape' him and rob pushed him off but a bit too hard and cousin fell off the bed right on his back, yeah i know a big 'ma puki, sakit la wei belakang aku, anak haram pasal apa hang tolak aku woiii!!', well something of the sort came out of his mouth and i was filming the whole 'rape' scene on my phone till my cousin disappeared off the screen and i realised he was on the floor and started laughing away. I kena kutuk la, 'apa punya cousin hang ni dei, i fall down you laigh the loudest at me', hahaha, sorry la, it was funny and i did help him off the floor later. The day before that happened we had a football match for Kdu, and after the match me and him went for dinner then....we decided to try crime.... no no, nothing serious, no bank robbery, no murder, no bribery, no rape, no hit and run, though that would be bit stupid since we were on bicycles... all we did was illegally ride fast through the length of Gurney plaza's, from kelawai side all the way right through gurney drive, we went all past Sega's, Chillis and whatever la, riding through with big grins on our faces, till we reached gurney drive side then only the guard eye balled us suspiciously wondering how we came from that side, but no way he could catch us, were 4fast 4furious bitches! Wheee....!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THROUGH gurney plaza? lol.

yorrrr. security guard kat msia mana boleh cepat? everything lambat wan laaa. u stop minum water pun dia tak nampak

-Prashant- said...

yeahh!! through gurney plaza!! too bad i couldn't record it on my phone.. and the guard was a young guy...! not old and sloppy, hahaha!! :D