Tuesday, February 9, 2010

of quite a big OUCH!

Well not that big an ouch for me but for someone else. Happenend during my weekly football fix on sunday morning at the field behind Adventist hospital, well one of the opposition managed to steal through and took a shot, the 'keeper parried the ball and it was bobbling back the the striker's feet, our 'keeper was sprawled out on his chest, so i ran in to bash the ball away only to have the 'keeper get up on his elbow while stretching to get back the ball, and it was already too late for me to stop, then my left knee crashed into the side of his head! *CRACK!*
He slumped to the ground and i fell over him, i thought, 'Shit, did i just do a Petr Cech right there and fracture his skull with my knee?!?!'
There was no bleeding for either one of us luckily, we helped the 'keeper off the field, no way he could continue for the day, and no serious injury to him just a really dizzy spell, said my sorry's but he was cool, said it all comes with the game, i had an aching knee only surprisingly and played out the rest of the game. Hope i dont have anything like that happen again, damn, knee to the head, fuhh.....

No comments: