Tuesday, December 6, 2011

of something to dwell upon

 Read this line from a tweet of a friend's, friend. Seemed to make sense.


"If she's amazing, she won't be easy. If she's easy, she won't be amazing.If she's worth it, u won't give up.If u give up, you're not worthy.



And here's a nice song....






If I were to ever live that long, who's to say I wouldn't wait...






Returned to Penang for the wrong reasons, a tragedy to be more specific, Uncle has passed on.



Home wasn't what i expected, my room's been hijacked and it's a mess.
I can't believe you all can be in the same roof, much less room as him.
You ask me to forgive and patch things up with him, well if you can ask me to do so, you don' know that well after all.
Not happening. No way.
I left without a word.
I now dread the notion of returning there.