Tuesday, November 23, 2010

of living it up

My mother's choice words to describe me from her very own mouth,

-Arrogant
-Irresponsible
-Cocky
-And a whole lot more

Glad that I'm living up to your expectations of being a total disappointment. Glad that I'll never be like the cousin you so love comparing me with, cos he's oh so perfect, he's so well behaved, he handles himself so well unlike me. Glad I'll be the son you wish you never had. Glad that I'm going to be so much worse than that man in the room with a padlock on it.
I admit it I am rather lazy at time at home and wont do shit unless told to do so, which only happens at home, but fuck that, is telling to do something really so hard, just say it once or twice and I get to it in a bit. You don't tell, I don't do. This only applies in this house, no where else.
You think I give a fuck that  you got the person to open the door so we could get the computer out, even if you didn't do so, I couldn't have cared less, You suggested it so I said go ahead, every chance to fuck up the guy in the room, is a chance I relish. But you had to make it about me...'Oh I spent money to take the com out from that room for you, this and that for you' What ever helps you sleep lah....
Go ahead and pray all you want, but as long as you don't stop firing your mouth off at every fucking small thing, and expecting me to report my every move to you like your other loyal junior dog, you can kiss your wish of having me being all obedient to you, goodbye, the more you push, the harder I shove back, even it may take a hell of a long time, I will break You down.
Sorry you cant drag me around like a dog on a leash, sorry I will not beg, roll over, play dead or sit when tell me to do so.
You're THAT much of a pain, making him to wanna leave you on multiple times, he couldn't stand your crap I suppose but that doesn't mean he's excused for doing what he's done, back to what I was saying, then again, who could stand you?
Thank you so very much for everything