Saturday, June 5, 2010

of today was a fairytale (well kinda close)

Last night the prettiest girl in the world called me up to meet up this morning for breakfast out of the blue. Was really embarrassed that I couldnt recognise her voice, sorry Banana Baby! (rain was heavy and sitting next to the window didn't help)
Another schoool mate, Koh Ian who's friends with her as well fetched us. We had mee goreng at Bangkok Lane, and for the first time in a long time, I couldn't finish my plate of mee, it was a regular sized one like her's, just couldn't help stealing glances at her as she ate, It was as if I had my fill having her around.
Having Ian around wouldn't spoil the outing, she just stole the show...but I have to admit it would've been a whole lot nicer if he weren't around. (sorry boy, but the truth is all you'll get from me)
She even remembered and wore the little red butterfly earrings i bought for her while I was in Sabah!
All i can say bout her ex from what she told, 'Dude! what the fuck, you've got the loveliest girl ever as your girlfriend, and since you both don't see each other much, but when you do, you leave her and play your computer games?!?! You are soooooo undeserving! Damn...'
God......! Some intervention here....! Please....!

She gave me my belated 21st b'day prezzie too, a great pair of shoes, love 'em!
                           The handsome pair.


Koh ian, you very itchy mouth ya, asking if I'm dating anyone or not now, when i say none don't la korek lagi with questions like, If not dating then i'm sure got feelings for someone right?. I gagap de la and keep quiet only, but had a feeling she could tell. If i were palefaced, I would have been blushing as red as a tomato just then. Kacau la you, Ian, ish...


                                       The Beauty.  :)
Can't find the words to describe how amazing of a person she is and how amazing she makes me feel. *sighs happily*